ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) with exam
Czas trwania szkolenia:3 dni (24h)
O szkoleniu ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) with exam
W cenie otrzymasz:
- Materiały szkoleniowe
- Potwierdzenie uczestnictwa w szkoleniu
- W przypadku szkolenia w trybie stacjonarnym zapewnimy Ci również lunch oraz sprzęt niezbędny do nauki
- Senior IT leaders and executives
- Managers, supervisory staff and team leaders
- IT professionals who require a deeper understanding of ITIL 4 publications, including how ITIL 4 concepts and activities can be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT and business directors, department heads, aspiring C-suite professionals, and other business leaders across the organization who are looking for guidance to help craft a digital vision, shape IT and business strategy, and drive organizational change
- IT architects, IT planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, IT developers and operational support staff
- Service management professionals and ITSM trainers interested in achieving the Managing Professional designation in the new ITIL 4 framework
- Before registering for this course, candidates must currently hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and have at least three years managerial experience
- Comprehensive worldwide HPE technical, IT industry and personal development training
- Training and certification preparation for ITIL®, Security, VMware®, Linux, Microsoft and more
- Innovative training options that match individual learning styles
- Anytime, anywhere remote learning via HPE Digital Learner subscriptions
- Verifiable digital badges for proof of training, skill recognition and career development
- Simplified purchase options with HPE Training Credits
- The "ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) with exam" course is offered by HPE Poland ATO/AEO of AXELOS Limited. "ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) with exam" is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
- The DITS course prepares candidates for the PeopleCert ITIL 4 Leader DITS formal examination
- The official DITS course syllabus outlines the following objectives
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of digital and IT strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value
- Understand how an organization uses digital and IT strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Understand the risks and opportunities of digital and IT strategy
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a digital and IT strategy
- Understand how to implement a digital and IT strategy
- Module 1: What is Digital and IT Strategy?
- Module 2: The Strategy Journey
- Module 3: What is the Vision?
- Module 4: Where Are We Now?
- Module 5: Where Do We Want to Be and How Do We Get There?
- Module 6: Take Action!
- Module 7: Did We Get There?
- Module 8: How Do We Keep the Momentum Going?
- Strategic Capabilities
- Module 9: Digital Leadership
- Module 10: Managing Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Module 11: Digital Risk
- Exam Preparation
HPE SAN Essentials II: Advanced B-Series Networking
Liczba dni: 2
This course is for advanced HPE B-Series SAN administrators and is a follow-up to the HPE SAN Essentials I: Administration Fundamentals class. This course does not cover basics since those are discussed in the Fundamentals training
HPE Nimble I: Management and Local Replication
Liczba dni: 1
Using hands-on labs, this course teaches students how to perform common management tasks, including array installation, volume creation, and data protection/recovery using snapshots. This course also covers system monitoring basics using HPE InfoSight
Certified Data Center Migration Specialist (CDMS®) Training with Exam
Liczba dni: 2
This course is designed to expose participants to all aspects of a data center migration. It provides a step-by-step methodology which will enable them to reduce the risks involved in such a complex undertaking. It will also provide participants with valuable and practical hints and tips used by seasoned data center professionals who have done multiple complex migrations.