Linux Administration for Experienced Unix Administrators (GL615)
Czas trwania szkolenia:5 dni (40h)
O szkoleniu Linux Administration for Experienced Unix Administrators (GL615)
W cenie otrzymasz:
- Materiały szkoleniowe
- Certyfikat ukończenia szkolenia
- W przypadku szkolenia w trybie stacjonarnym zapewnimy Ci również lunch oraz sprzęt niezbędny do nauki
- Experienced UNIX system administrators new to Linux.
- Experience as a UNIX system administrator is required and a good understanding of network concepts, the TCP/IP protocol suite, and basic UNIX security is also assumed.
- The accelerated pace of this course is only possible if students are already comfortable with basic HP-UX or Sun Solaris system administration concepts and tasks.
- IDC MarketScape leader 4 years running for IT education and training
- Recognized by IDC for leading with global coverage, unmatched technical expertise, and targeted education consulting services
- Key partnerships with industry leaders OpenStack®, VMware®, Linux®, Microsoft®, ITIL, PMI, CSA, and (ISC)2
- Complete continuum of training delivery options—self-paced eLearning, custom education consulting, traditional classroom, video on-demand instruction, live virtual instructor-led with hands-on lab, dedicated onsite training
- Simplified purchase option with HPE Training Credits
- Successfully install, configure, and bring a Linux system online.
- Learn the Linux approach to system administration tasks.
- Gain an understanding of the Linux user interfaces, file systems, and run states.
- Acquire the techniques for recovering an unbootable system.
- Gain knowledge of Linux disk space management options.
- Effectively manage software packages.
- Efficiently use networking services and security options.
HPE SAN Essentials II: Advanced B-Series Networking
Liczba dni: 2
This course is for advanced HPE B-Series SAN administrators and is a follow-up to the HPE SAN Essentials I: Administration Fundamentals class. This course does not cover basics since those are discussed in the Fundamentals training
HPE Nimble I: Management and Local Replication
Liczba dni: 1
Using hands-on labs, this course teaches students how to perform common management tasks, including array installation, volume creation, and data protection/recovery using snapshots. This course also covers system monitoring basics using HPE InfoSight
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage
Liczba dni: 5
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage is a combination course of VMware Horizon 8: Skills for Virtual Desktop Management and VMware Horizon 8: Infrastructure Administration. This training collection provides hands-on skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform. You build on your skills to configure and manage VMware Horizon® 8 through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs