Certified Data Center Facilities Operations Manager (CDFOM)
Czas trwania szkolenia:3 dni (24h)
O szkoleniu Certified Data Center Facilities Operations Manager (CDFOM)
W cenie otrzymasz:
- Materiały szkoleniowe
- Certyfikat ukończenia szkolenia
- W przypadku szkolenia w trybie stacjonarnym zapewnimy Ci również lunch oraz sprzęt niezbędny do nauki
- The primary audience for this course is an IT, facilities or data center operations professional working in and around the data center (representing both end-customers and or service provider/facilitators) and having responsibility to achieve and improve high availability and manageability of the data center.
- It is advisable for the participants to have some experience in data center operations although it is not required. It is highly recommended to attend the CDCP course (HK258S) before attending the CDFOM course.
- IDC MarketScape leader 4 years running for IT education and training
- Recognized by IDC for leading with global coverage, unmatched technical expertise, and targeted education consulting services
- Key partnerships with industry leaders OpenStack®, VMware®, Linux®, Microsoft®, ITIL, PMI, CSA, and (ISC)2
- Complete continuum of training delivery options—self-paced eLearning, custom education consulting, traditional classroom, video on-demand instruction, live virtual instructor-led with hands-on lab, dedicated onsite training
- Simplified purchase option with HPE Training Credits
- Set up a data center facilities operations team.
- Manage and motivate your facilities management team.
- Set up SLAs and manage them including liabilities, KPIs etc.
- Manage vendors and measure their performance.
- Manage physical security taking into account requirements of standards such as ANSI/TIA-942 etc.
- Manage safety and statutory requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage data center operations.
- Manage documents.
- Set up equipment lifecycle including testing.
- Define data center design limits, and set up and manage a proper capacity management plan.
- Commission and de-commission equipment.
- IT cable management.
- Manage the day-to-day data center operations.