Certified Data Center Migration Specialist (CDMS)
Czas trwania szkolenia:2 dni (16h)
O szkoleniu Certified Data Center Migration Specialist (CDMS)
W cenie otrzymasz:
- Materiały szkoleniowe
- Certyfikat ukończenia szkolenia
- W przypadku szkolenia w trybie stacjonarnym zapewnimy Ci również lunch oraz sprzęt niezbędny do nauki
- The primary audience is any IT, facilities or data center operations professional working in and around the data center (both end-customers and/or service provider/facilitators) and having to handle data center migration projects and/or data center strategies. These include project managers, data center managers, operations/floor/facility managers, IT managers, network/system engineers, data center sales/consultants, logistic Managers.
- There is no specific prerequisite for the CDMS course. However, participants who have actual experience in the data center and/or IT infrastructures are best suited. Attendance of the CDCP course is recommended but not a requirement.
- IDC MarketScape leader 4 years running for IT education and training
- Recognized by IDC for leading with global coverage, unmatched technical expertise, and targeted education consulting services
- Key partnerships with industry leaders OpenStack®, VMware®, Linux®, Microsoft®, ITIL, PMI, CSA, and (ISC)2
- Complete continuum of training delivery options—self-paced eLearning, custom education consulting, traditional classroom, video on-demand instruction, live virtual instructor-led with hands-on lab, dedicated onsite training
- Simplified purchase option with HPE Training Credits
- Develop and review their data center strategy.
- Use different risk assessment methodologies together with practical tips specifically for data center migrations to reduce the risk during a data center migration.
- Understand different migration strategies.
- Understand the legal aspects when migrating a data center.
- Understand the importance of Business Service Reviews and Service Level Objectives.
- Size and design the target data center.
- Understand the importance of detailed discovery and how dependencies influence migration waves.
- Understand the safety requirements during migration.
- Get lots of practical tips when moving to another data center.
HPE SAN Essentials II: Advanced B-Series Networking
Liczba dni: 2
This course is for advanced HPE B-Series SAN administrators and is a follow-up to the HPE SAN Essentials I: Administration Fundamentals class. This course does not cover basics since those are discussed in the Fundamentals training
HPE Nimble I: Management and Local Replication
Liczba dni: 1
Using hands-on labs, this course teaches students how to perform common management tasks, including array installation, volume creation, and data protection/recovery using snapshots. This course also covers system monitoring basics using HPE InfoSight
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage
Liczba dni: 5
VMware Horizon 8: Deploy and Manage is a combination course of VMware Horizon 8: Skills for Virtual Desktop Management and VMware Horizon 8: Infrastructure Administration. This training collection provides hands-on skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform. You build on your skills to configure and manage VMware Horizon® 8 through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs